Terms and Conditions
1. Intergate Emigration (PTY) Ltd. is a business in the emigration consulting industry that provides assistance with Emigration to Australia & New Zealand.
2. Delivery policy Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 5-10 working days of receiving all required information and delivery confirmed by way of the delivery to the client of a compiled assessment prepared by a licensed immigration adviser by email.
3. Return and Refunds policy The provision of goods and services by Intergate Emigration (PTY) Ltd. is subject to availability. We will refund you 50% of the paid fee if your circumstances lead you to cancel this mandate within 24 hours of payment of the aforesaid fee. No refund is payable once the assessment outcome has been finalized and supplied to You.
5. Payment options accepted Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the Intergate Emigration (PTY) Ltd. bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
6. Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for Intergate Emigration (PTY) Ltd. via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
7. Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by Intergate Emigration (PTY) Ltd. separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
8. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
9. Responsibility Intergate Emigration (PTY) Ltd. takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
10. Country of domicile This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Intergate Emigration (PTY) Ltd. chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 2nd Floor, Graphic Centre, 199 Loop Street, Cape Town, 8001 .
11. Variation Intergate Emigration (PTY) Ltd. may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
12. Company information This website is run by Intergate Emigration (Pty) Ltd ( private company ) based in South Africa trading as Intergate Emigration (Pty) Ltd and with registration number 2015/001210/07 and ( Katrin Maja OFlynn (Director) Stuart Matthew James ( Director ))
13. Intergate Emigration (PTY) Ltd. contact details Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +27 21 424 2460